The NGO Darpan (NGO-PS) is a platform of interface between Voluntary Organization (VO) / Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and key Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies. Later it is proposed to cover all Central Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies.
The key Ministries/Departments/ Government Bodies in the first phase are M/o Culture, M/o Health & Family Welfare, M/o Social Justice & Empowerment, M/o Tribal Affairs, M/o Women & Child Development, D/o Higher Education, D/o School Education & Literacy, Council for Advancement of People’s Action and Rural Technology (CAPART), National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) and Central Social Welfare Board (CSWB).
This is a free facility offered by the NITI Aayog in association with National Informatics Centre to bring about the greater partnership between government & voluntary sector and foster better transparency, efficiency, and accountability.
The NGO-PS helps VOs/NGOs to:
- Get details of existing VOs / NGOs across India
- Get details of the schemes of the participating Ministries/Departments/Government Bodies (mentioned at home page) offering grants to VOs / NGOs
- Apply on – line for NGO grants
- Track status of your applications for grants
The NGO/CSO already signed up or making fresh sign-up on NGO Darpan Portal, need to update /upload at least three of their officer beareres with the following designations mandatorily, however; the details of other members will be optional
- i. Chairman / President
- ii. Secretary (in charge of operations)
- iii. Treasurer / Financial Trustee (or any other name for similar position)
For Any NGO Support for funding contact @ 7678456921 or mail at email@example.com