PF registration is mandatory for all establishments with 20 or more persons. The 12% rate of PF contribution should be equally divided between the employee and employer.
Documents Required for PF Registration:-
Based on the type of entity seeking PF registration, the list of documents required for PF registration would vary as under-:
- Name of the applicant
- Pan card of proprietor
- Id proof of the proprietor like Driving license/Passport/Election Card
- Address proof of proprietor.
- Address proof for the premises.
- Complete details of the applicant with their residential address and telephone number
For Partnership Firms / LLP / Company:
- Name of the partnership firm or LLP or Company
- Certificate of Registration Firms in case of Partnership firm.
- Incorporation Certificate in case of LLP or Company.
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms or LLP.
- Id proof of Partners –Pan card /Election Card / Passport/Driving license in case of Partnership Firm or LLP.
- ID proof of Directors in case of company.
- List of all partners with telephone number and address proof of all partners in case of Partnership Firm or LLP.
- List of all Directors with contact details in case of Company.
- In case of Society, Trust etc, Registration of the organization needs to be done with concerned authority.
- Certificate of incorporation of society/trust.
- MOA and Bye Laws of society and trust.
- Id proof of president and all members of society
- Complete details of president and all members with their complete address and telephone number.
- Pan card of society/trust
Common Documents Required for All Entities:
- First sale bill.
- First purchase bill of raw material and machinery.
- GST Registration Certificate, if registered under GST.
- Name of the bankers, address of the bank.
- Record of a monthly strength of the number of employees.
- Register of salary and wages, all vouchers, all balance sheets from day one to current date of provisional coverage.
- Date of joining of employees, father’s name and date of birth.
- Salary and PF Statement.
- Cross cancelled cheque.