Documents required for registering LLP in India
A. Documents of Partners
1. ID Proof of Partners – All the partners are required to provide their Self attested PAN photocopy at the time of registering LLP. PAN card acts as a primary ID proof.
2. Address Proof of Partners – Partner can submit anyone document out of Self-attested copy of Voter’s ID, Passport, Driver’s license or Aadhar Card.
3. Residence Proof of Partners – Latest bank statement, telephone bill, mobile bill, electricity bill or gas bill should be submitted as residence proof. Such bill or statement shouldn’t be more than 2 months old and must contain the name of partner and address of partners as mentioned in PAN card.
4. Photograph – Partners should also provide their passport size photograph.
5. Passport (in case of Foreign Nationals/ NRIs) – For becoming a partner in Indian LLP, foreign nationals and NRIs have to submit their passport compulsorily. Passport has to be notarised or apostilled by the relevant authorities in the country of such foreign nationals and NRI, else Indian Embassy situated in that country can also sign the documents.
B. Documents of LLP
1. Proof of Registered Office Address
Electricity Bill (recent month) & Rent agreement with NOC – Proof of registered office has to be submitted during registration, or within 30 days of its incorporation.
One of the designated partners needs to opt for a digital signature certificate also since all documents and applications will be digitally signed by the authorized signatory.