41st GST Council meeting outcome : Key highlights
1. States were given two options by central Govt. to make up for their revenue shortfall amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
The options will only be available in the current year.
- To provide a special borrowing window by consulting with the RBI
- to meet the entire GST compensation gap of Rs 2.35 lakh crore this year itself after consulting with the RBI.
2. States will be given 0.5% FRBM relaxation for market borrowing
3.Finance Minister said the states will be given for seven days to consider both the options to consider.
For Collaborating with us-
- Mail us at email@example.com
- Whatsapp us at +91-7678456921